Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Knot Your Typical T-Shirt

Hey y’all! I hope everyone had a great weekend and Easter holiday. Mine was pretty low key, but still really nice.
Today I have a great simple top to share with you.
I am always on the hunt for plain tees. They are a staple in any wardrobe and definitely a necessity. I love this one because while it’s plain the knot detail gives it a little something extra. Not to mention this blush pink color is perfect for spring and summer.
This day I paired it with regular jeans but it would also look great with white or black denim and don’t forget about shorts. It comes in a couple colors and I’m thinking I might need to grab those as well.











Top: BCBGeneration on sale here | Jeans: Joes Jeans Skinny Ankle "Katya" (similar here and here) | Bag: Nordstrom | Wedges: Old (similar here) | Sunnies: Rayban | Lipstick: Smashbox 'Be Legendary' Cream Lipstick in Primrose | Necklace: Gift (similar here)


I hope you have a great Tuesday and thanks for reading!

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels, The Fashion Canvas, and Boho Style File for the Trend Spin Linkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment