Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Valentine's Dress

Can you believe Valentine's Day is next week?! 
Today I'm sharing a cute look that would be perfect for Valentine's date night.
I actually picked up this dress for date night in Paris, but since it was so cold I never got the chance to wear it. All good though because I can use it next week. I think it looks so cute paired with these tan boots. You could wear this for dinner with your SO or out with your girlfriends on Galentine's day! 






Dress: Target sold out (similar hereherehere, & here) | Boots: Sam Edelman | Purse: Easy | Sunnies: Old (similar here also love these) | Necklace: Old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick in Blankety with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk on top

I'm not 100% sure what we are doing on actual Valentine's Day. The next night we are doing a yummy surf and turf dinner with and nice red wine with our besties. (And their babies.) 
What are your plans? I'm hoping to have one more Valentine's Day look posted for y'all on Thursday. It all just depends on how much I get done. I'm leaving for Vegas (again) this afternoon. This trip will be a little more fun than my last trip. Follow me on Instagram to see why I'm going this time. @thefashionablylateblonde

No comments:

Post a Comment