Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Snake Print Knit

Happy Tuesday!
How was everyone’s Memorial Day weekend?
Ours was great and much needed! Got to spend some time with a few close friends and lots of time in the sun! 
I’m so excited to share today’s outfit with y’all! 
We all know snake print is super on trend. This shirt is no exception! Another thing I love about this shirt is the fabrication. It’s a really cool knit fabric. I think it gives this otherwise basic tee a luxe feel!
I paired it with black denim and heels here, but really your options are endless. For example, I have worn this with leggings and bike shorts during quarantine. You could also pair it with a cute skirt or tie it in a cute front knot over a dress. Like I said, the options really are endless. And you can get 20% off with my code 'KATIE20'










Shirt: Parkside Harbor | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Lips: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Rosewood with MAC Lipglass in Snob on top
What did you do this weekend? Did you continue to quarantine or did you go out a little? We are still being pretty cautious but it was nice to get a pedicure and sit on a very social distanced patio for tacos  on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment