Thursday, December 17, 2020

Little Swing Tank

 Y'all! I am so excited to finally share this top with you! I shot it right after Thanksgiving not even thinking that it wasn't live online yet. (I bought it at a pop-up event.) When I saw it was a new arrival on Monday I was so happy because that meant I could finally share it with all of you! 
Let me start by just telling you that I love this top. When I first bought it I honestly didn't know I was going to love it as much as I do. It's such a cute piece that can be worn dressed up or down. For instance I wore it a little more casual on Thanksgiving with jeans and suede booties. Here I decided to dress it up a bit with leather leggings and my favorite little block heels. This would be such a great outfit for Christmas next week. I honestly might wear it for our Christmas party on Saturday. 
Thinking ahead it would also be great for Valentine's Day! It's also super flattering and doesn't add weight like some flow tops can. However, it's also great for hiding a food baby from all the Christmas cookies we will consume next week. (Or maybe have already consumed.) 
Basically I'm telling you to get this top and I promise you won't regret it! 














Top: Parkside Harbor use my code KATIE20 for 20% off | Leggings: Nordstrom | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: Amazon (these would be a cute stocking stuffer) | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk with Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Cake Shake

What's everyone doing this weekend? Can you believe tomorrow is 1 week until Christmas? I feel like most of this year dragged on, but per usual the holidays went by in a blink! I hope everyone is finishing up their holiday shopping so they can relax and hopefully enjoy some time with family and friends. 
Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate y'all following along! 


No comments:

Post a Comment