Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Spring Dress

Raise your hand if you're ready for spring? 
I feel like today I saw so many people saying how gorgeous the weather was and how spring is just around the corner. I have to say that I would agree 100%! 
It was 65 degrees today and should stay somewhere between that and the low 70's for the next week.
While I do love winter I am definitely excited for spring. 
With a new season comes new outfits. 
This is literally the PERFECT outfit to transition into this next season. 
I like that the dress is a midi so you get a bit more leg coverage, but the slit keeps it sexy and not frumpy. 
The color is also great for spring time. (Y'all know I am a total neutrals gal and gravitate towards black in fall/winter and white for spring/summer.) 
If where you live is anything like Florida you will experience days where it's 45 degrees in the morning and then 75 degrees by the afternoon.
Since that is usually the case I decided to pair it with a suede jacket and booties so I wouldn't freeze, but could easily loose the jacket when it warms up. You could also do a jean jacket as it warms up even more. 
Outfits like this are major key for this time of year.
My dress is sold out, but I feel like this style is so on trend right now I was able to link a ton of similar options.











Dress: Abercrombie sized up to a large like I usually do with body con styles 
and wish I got the medium (similar hereherehere, & here) | Jacket: Nordstrom | Booties: Old (similar here & here) | Hat: Pink Lily | Sunnies: Quay Australia |  Lips: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Rosewood with Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick & Lip Lustre Lip Gloss  both in Pillow Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment