Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Recent Purchases & Top Sellers 7.19

 Haven't done this post in a few weeks. Things have been SO busy!
Here are some recent purchases and last weeks top sellers. 
I call it out on the graphic, but a lot of last weeks top sellers are from the Nsale and now sold out. I linked similar or identical items at different retailers in case you are interested in them still. That does mean the price will be different from what it was on Nordstrom. 
Just wanted to be completely transparent. 
 I picked this up while I was in NYC. It looks great paired with shorts and will be perfect for layering in the Fall. I'm really loving this super light lavender color. 
I love these so much I bought them in 2 colors! They are the perfect Summer sandal.
I've been trying out more lightweight foundations this Summer. I'll be doing a full review on this one and another one in the next couple weeks. 
These remind me so much of soffe shorts! Please tell me y'all remember those? Another purchase I got in multiple colors.
I've been obsessed with this pallet for the last few weeks. It's got so many pretty colors for creating Summer looks. It will also transition to Fall really well.
This is such a great little dress. I'll be showing you how to style it a few different ways on IG in the next week or so. It also comes in a bunch of colors. Thinking I might need to snag another one. 

These are legit the best leggings. If you don't already own them you should snag them while they are still in stock and on sale. 
This is such a beautiful bag and an even better price.
Sold out from the Nsale, but I would honestly pay full price for this. SPF is so important and this is an easy way to reapply throughout the day. It's even great to throw in your beach  bag.
A different set was a top seller, but it's sold out. These are still in stock and Bombas are seriously the BEST socks I've ever put on my feet.
I'm so bummed these sold out. They sold out in the first day I'm pretty sure. I will say these are my favorite sneakers especially for running. They are pricey, but worth every penny IMO.




No comments:

Post a Comment