Friday, January 22, 2016

Travel Attire

Happy Friday, loves!
Today I should be writing from North Carolina but unfortunately because of the snowstorm my flight was canceled! I planned on sharing my travel outfit with y’all today but I guess it was my cry in the airport like a crazy person while talking to my mom, dad, and boyfriend as people stared at me outfit. ;)
It can be hard going from somewhat warmer temps in Florida to the frigid ones currently in North Carolina, which is why layers are key. This sweater is super lightweight and thin which is great because I get hot very easily. Another key to my travel outfits in the colder months is a scarf. They come in handy for a few reasons when traveling. First, they are an easy layer to remove if you get hot while sitting in the airport or on the plane. Blanket scarves are a huge trend right now so on the flip side, they can be used as just that if you get cold or want to catch some Z’s on the plane. Last, you might be able to get away with a smaller jacket because you have the added warmth from the scarf when you reach your destination.
Throw on a pair of jeans, easy to get on and off boots (unless you have TSA pre-check then you can wear whatever shoes your heart desires) and a decent size bag to stash all your necessities and you’re good to go.









Sweater: H&M old (almost identical here) | Jeans: Old Navy (almost identical with more size options here and with a hint of metallic here) | Scarf: Old Navy old (similar here and here) | Boots: DSW | Bag: Nordstrom (The one I bought is sold out, but I think the one I linked is the EXACT same colors) | Sunnies: Old (similar here) | Lipstick: Smashbox 'Be Legendary' Creme Lipstick in Primrose | Lipgloss: Smashbox 'Be Legendary' Lip Gloss in Disco Rose ( I got both in this set which I highly recommend) 

I hope y’all have a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by!

P.S. This should have been up this morning, but my iPhoto kept crashing so I've been spending a decent part of today trying to fix that. 

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, and Sabby Style for the Trend Spin Linkup!

No comments:

Post a Comment