Friday, January 29, 2016

Poncho

It’s Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday. Am I the only one that doesn’t like that song but literally always sing it on Friday? Yes. Ok.
Anyway, today I wanted to share this poncho with y’all. I have literally been obsessed with it since I bought it a few weeks ago. It is the perfect transitional piece, because you can wear it a couple different ways.
It’s great on its own, with a pair of jeans and booties when it’s just a little chilly out. (Make sure you at least put a tank under it because those openings are BIG!!) However, it’s also a great layering piece. If it is on the colder side, you can throw on a long sleeve shirt for added warmth. I also love that the turtleneck part is so big and cozy.
Unfortunately, this poncho literally sold out online just yesterday! (I’ll link similar ones below.) Nevertheless, I would highly suggest checking your local Dillard’s because this is a great poncho. Oh and did I mention it is currently on MAJOR sale?!? (My boots are too!)










Poncho: Sold out (similar here, herehere, & here) | Pants: Old Navy old (similar here & here) | Boots: Vince Camuto (also available in wide calf here) | Bag: Old (similar here & here) | Pom Key Chain: Top Shop | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Earrings: Old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Smashbox 'Be Legendary' Cream Lipstick in Primrose

 What’s everyone’s weekend plans? I’m really excited because this weekend is Gasparilla and I have never been before, so I’m really excited to finally experience this event!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope y’all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment