Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Bralettes

Bralettes have been a “trend” for a while now and I just recently discovered why you should have one or two in your wardrobe. While I wouldn’t wear mine every day, there are pros to owning a couple.
They are a great alternative to sticky bras. You know that backless shirt you have that you normally wear a sticky bra with. Well when its 1000 degrees and you know you’re going to sweat…BOOM throw on a bralette as a cute alternative. Got a tank or dress that is low cut on the sides, and it shows your bra? Again throw on a bralette and you’re good to go.
Victoria secret recently came out with a whole collection of different styles that are perfect for any outfit. Some of them actually have a little support, which I love!








Bralette: Victoria's Secret | Sweater: Forever21 sold out (similar herehere love this) | Shorts: H&M | Booties: H&M | Purse: Target sold out (similar here and here) | Choker: Forever21 sold out (here and here) | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Lipstick: Too Face Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Bend & Snap


Now that I’ve told you my two favorite ways to style bralettes, I would love to hear yours. Do you like the subtle under you’re shirt style like me? Alternatively, are you more of the bralette, jeans and jacket a la Victoria Secrets kind of gal?  Whatever way you wear them, I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment