Thursday, September 1, 2016

Graphic Tee

Hey babes!
Are you as happy as I am that it’s Thursday??
Since tomorrow is casual Friday for a lot of you, I thought I would talk about one of my favorite casual pieces…the graphic tee.
I love a good graphic tee don’t you? Whether it’s a fun saying or a cute print, I can’t get enough of them. When I saw this one had sequins I just had to add it to my closet! I also love how versatile they are. Pair it with a skirt for the office or jeans on the weekend.
I decided to style this particular one with ripped black denim and chunky heels for a laid-back Saturday look.










Top: H&M sold out (similar here also love this and this) | Jeans: Lulus old (similar here and here) | Shoes: Steve Madden (I wear these literally everyday!) | Purse: Forever 21 old (similar here and here) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Lipstick: Mac Invite Intrigue with Too Faced Melted in Dream House on top

Speaking of Saturday what are everyone’s plans for the holiday weekend?
I am going to Orlando with one of my girlfriends from work for lots of festivities. There’s a Brad Paisley concert on Sunday and Monday night we are going to the FSU vs. Ole Miss game.
Whatever your plans are I hope you have fun, stay safe and enjoy you day off on Monday!
Thanks for stopping by and spending a little bit of your day with me. I truly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment