Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Easy Summer Style

Now that summer is officially here; I think it’s important to have easy pieces you can throw on, and feel put together, but also, be comfortable in. In my opinion, a company that specializes in these pieces is Z Supply. They make the best basics that are super soft, and you still look great! When I saw this romper I knew it would be perfect for running around on weekends, going to brunch or, throw on after the beach or pool. I love pieces that are not only comfortable but, also versatile. I think this is important, as I feel like I’m always go-go-go in the summer. So the less I have to think about an outfit, the better. I’ve linked this romper and some other great pieces from this brand below. If you have never checked them out I highly recommend that you do. They even have matching pieces for your dog. I mean how precious is that?! (I will definitely be purchasing Ramsey a sweatshirt come fall. hah)









Romper: AshleGryre sold out (available here) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff no longer available in this color (same purse different color here similar color bag here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Hikari Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Merlot

I hope everyone has a great week! Mine will be very busy!!
Thanks for stopping by and reading. It truly means so much to me!

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, & A Blonde's Moment for the Trend Spin Link-up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment