Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Summer Workwear

Happy Tuesday friends.
I’m currently writing this from NYC. I arrived on Saturday, and will be here until next Monday. If you follow me on instagram you probably saw that we actually went to the Hamptons this weekend. It was really fun, and something I’ve always wanted to do. I plan on doing an entire NYC recap so I will post more about that in a week or two.
Now let’s talk about today’s outfit. If you saw this post you’ve seen this sweater shell before. But as I said in that post I LOVE sweater shells in the summer so, I decided to style it again for y’all. I also love these pants and since they are still available on Nordstrom.com, I thought I would style them again. (Last seen here.) I paired this look with my favorite Steve Madden heels for a great workweek look. I think it’s important to be able to make a majority of your closet work during the week, and also on the weekends. It’s too hard, (not to mention expensive), having 2 completely separate wardrobes.










Sweater: Loft | Pants: Nordstrom | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Lulu's | Necklace: Gift (identical here) | Lipstick: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Hideaway

How’s everyone’s week going so far? Since I’m in NYC I’d love to hear if you have any specific post requests. I’m always so inspired when I’m here, but I want to make sure if there’s anything specific y’all want to see that I cover it here. Whether it’s certain outfits, food, activities or anything else, leave me a message in the comments below and I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment