Thursday, July 19, 2018

Nsale Repeat Offenders aka Basics & Necessities

Back with another Nordstrom update.
I thought I would share some great basics/staples that they continue to bring back year after year for this sale. Don't forget the sales goes public tonight at midnight.

Raw Edge T-shirt
(I own this in white and pink)
Cocoon Cardigan
(Comes in a ton of colors)
Camel Booties
Faux Leather Moto Jacket
Candle Set
(Great for Christmas gifts)
Lace Trim Cami
(I bought the cream last year)
Denim
Suede Jacket
(Love this brand)
Spanx
(I've heard GREAT things about these)
Dry Bar Set
(Love DryBar)
Curve Hem Cardigan
(Bought this in cream & black last year)
Long Sleeve Stripe Tee
(The stripe is a NEED)
Nars Pallet
OTK Boots
(Amazing price on these)
Zella Leggings
Leopard Print Blanket
(The softest thing EVER)

Will you be shopping the sale when it goes public or have you already done all your shopping? I still have one more order to make and then this girl is DONE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment