Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Athleisure in the Park

Happy Tuesday!!
Today I’m sharing one of the outfits I actually got to shoot while I was in NYC. This was on Friday when we decided to check out the botanical gardens in central park. My friend and I had never been and it was actually really pretty and peaceful. After that we walked about 40+ blocks to lay out in Sheep Meadow. I was so glad I wore these shorts and not denim or running shorts.  I’ve been living in these shorts since I got them about a month ago. (I think I wore them 3 times on my trip!!) In this post I talked about how I’ve been on the hunt for ALL the soft shorts this summer; and when I went into Aerie before my trip they had a HUGE selection! I think what I love about these is that you can throw on a t-shirt and sneakers, and you have a really cute casual/athleisure look for running around in. Plus it took zero thought or effort to look somewhat put together. They are also a great option to throw in your beach/pool bag this summer.




Top: Target | Shorts: Aerie sold out (similar here also love these) | Shoes: New Balance | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim | Hat: New Era


I hope everyone is having a good week so far. I’m slowly getting back into the swing of things after being sick last week. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment