Thursday, June 13, 2019

Classic Summer Stripes

With the first official day of summer being next week I wanted to share some classic summer outfits with y'all. (I have one today and will share another one on Tuesday.)
Y'all know I am a sucker for anything blue & white stripe so this shirt was a no brainer. When I first saw it I immediately thought if would make a great bathing suit coverup. It's oversized but really lightweight. (I love pieces like this to throw on for my walk down to the beach  .) Once I got home I started thinking of other ways to wear it and came up with this. I love this for dinner at a casual beachside restaurant. You could also do white jeans and flats. This is such a great cool, but classic look. 








Top: Aerie | Shorts: Target old (similar here also love these) | Shoes: Steve Madden old (similar herehere, & here) | Necklace: Amazon | Purse: Amazon | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Lips: LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask (love using this as a lip gloss. Learned it from the Something Navy gals via stories.) 
Is everyone as happy as I am that it's Thursday? I thought this week would drag on since I'm going on vacation next week but it actually went surprisingly quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment