Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Summer Classic

Today I have another super classic summer look to share with y'all. 
I wore this a couple weeks ago to grab drinks and have been obsessed with wearing it ever since. I think it just really captures the essence of summer style.
 These jean shorts are a million years old like I've said before, but recently I can't stop wearing them. I love that they are a true classic and will never go out of style. I love this white tank paired with them and tucked it. It really gives the look a clean classic vibe. 
This hat is also a few years old. Funny story. I bought this hat 2 summers ago I believe and I wore it for the first time on Memorial Day weekend this year. Isn't it funny how things can sit around forever and eventually you will wear them? Now I honestly can't stop wearing it. 
The finishing touch on the look is the earrings. I mean if lobster earrings don't remind you of summer I don't know what does. These are one of my favorite pairs of earrings I bought from the Baublebar for Target line recently. The great news is they are still available. 
You will definitely catch me in this outfit a few more times before the end of the season. It's also a great option for the upcoming 4th of July holiday.











Top: Express | Shorts: Urban Outfitters old (identical here) | Hat: Target | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Earrings: Target | Purse: Amazon | Shoes: Steve Madden | Watchband: Amazon | Lipgloss: Lineage Lip Sleeping Mask

Tomorrow I leave for New York and I am so excited. Definitely follow me on Instagram for lots of great content. (@thefashionablylateblonde) I will be sharing lots of new outfits, food, and other fun stuff. I want to try and be super engaged on stories this trip. 
I hope everyone has a great week and thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment