Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Biker Shorts

Happy Tuesday! 
Things have been non-stop around here. My real job has been super busy and there has been so much wedding stuff going on. Last Saturday was my bridal shower (more to come on that soon) and on Thursday I leave for my bachelorette party!! I am so excited! Make sure you are following me on Instagram @thefashionablylateblonde to see day by day! I know it's going to be so much fun with all my best gal pals! 
Now that I've told y'all what I've been up to let's talk about today's outfit.
I'm sure y'all have seen the biker short trend everywhere. I finally jumped on said trend at the beginning of summer and I love it. This is a piece that will keep your outfit pretty casual but can be styled multiple ways. I paired mine with a big oversize white shirt and some loafers. This is something I would wear for running errands on Saturday or to grab lunch with friends. I feel like you also see these styled extremely sporty with oversized sweatshirts & sneakers. You could also go the other direction and style it with a crisp button down and heels. They also look great with a blazer! Y'all know I love a versatile piece and these definitely foot the bill. It's all about mixing things up! 












Top: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Shorts: Aerie | Shoes: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Old (identical here)
I hope everyone is having a great week! One more work day until I am officially on vacation and headed to my bachelorette party! I hope the rest of your week flies by and thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I really appreciate it more than you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment