Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Leopard Slip Dress Take 3

Happy Tuesday! 
I hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend. Mine has been extended due to hurricane Dorian. It's been a waiting game for what feels like a week now. Wind definitely picked up today and the ocean was really rough. Just a little bit of rain here and there, but all that should pick-up significantly tomorrow. (Tomorrow will be the worst day for us. Although it will be NOTHING like what the Bahamas just experienced. It is so crazy what that storm just did to the Abacos and Grand Bahamas. My heart truly goes out to everyone there.) 
Now that I've given y'all a little hurricane update let's talk about the third and final way I styled this dress. (Although there are still a million other ways I could style this.) 
This outfit has me ready for fall. I LOVE leather jackets and can't wait to actually wear mine.  Throwing on a leather jacket and booties makes this dress instantly ready for fall. It's such an easy way to transition any of your dresses or tanks to fall/winter. These boots are old, but I've linked some others that I think would look great with this dress and all your other fall outfits. 














Dress: Dress | Jacket: Top Shop | Booties: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: bareMinerals Gen Nude Patent Liquid Lipstick in Major

So I have to know which was your favorite outfit? 1, 2, or 3? If I had to pick one I think I would say 3 because I am so ready for cooler weather and to bust out my new leather jacket.
I hope y'all have a great week! (At least it's a short one.) And if you're in the path of the hurricane I hope you stay safe and that the storm passes quickly without any major damage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment