Friday, July 29, 2022

Linen Pants

 Linen is the fabric of Summer.
And linen pants are definitely a Summer wardrobe must-have.
I usually have a hard time with linen pants. I feel like the just kind of hang there and don't really do anything for my body. When I saw these I thought they were so flattering.
I love how wide the leg is, but they are slightly fitted in the thigh area. 
I kept things simple here with a white tank and heels. (I have to wear heels because they are pretty long.) 
I also think they would look really cool with white sneakers and a slightly oversized button down shirt. 
You could really style these a million different ways. Definitely something to snag for these last few weeks of Summer.











Tank: Target | Pants: Parkside Harbor | Heels: Target | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Name Necklace: Etsy | Initial Necklace: Nordstrom | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk with Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream in Creamsicle



No comments:

Post a Comment