Thursday, February 4, 2016

Urban Decay Setting Spray

Happy Friday Eve! I’m so happy it’s almost the weekend.
 Today I’m going to tell y'all about a product that will keep your makeup looking fab all the way through work, happy hour, and then some.
I use to use the Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray and honestly, I don’t know why I ever stopped. This stuff is amazing. I spritz it on when my make-up is done and it keeps it looking fresh all day and all night! The main purpose of this formula is to keep your makeup from “melting”. That means preventing shine and keeping that great matte look I have when I leave the house. I can’t wait to use this stuff in the middle of summer, here in Florida!
If your makeup melting isn’t an issue there are three different formulas, De-Slick, All Nighter, and Chill in case you deal with other problems.




 I hope y’all have a great Thursday and I’ll be back with my first Valentine’s Day post on Saturday!

P.S. Ignore the shirt change. I didn't like how the first one was photographing…really I didn't like how either was photographing.

No comments:

Post a Comment