Tuesday, April 19, 2016

If you love it so much, why don't you marry it?

Remember when everyone used to say this in Elementary/Middle School? Well I always hated it but, thought it made a cute blog title.
Anyway, y’all already know how much I love leopard print, but today I’m telling you about another print I love…camo.
My love for camo actually taught me a good lesson when it comes to style and really, life in general. In college, Michael Kors had a whole camo print collection and there was a wallet I absolutely loved; but all my friends were like N-O! I still think about that wallet to this day and wish I had bought it. I’m not one to usually care what people think, but that definitely taught me if you like something BUY it!! Who cares if your friends don’t like it or think it’s ugly. Who cares if it’s not trendy or in style. If you like it you should buy it because a. you will regret it if you don’t and b. we are not all meant to like the same things. It’s part of what makes us unique. Moreover, your style should be as unique as you are. Therefore, while you won’t see me wearing it that often (I’m pretty fussy about the type/print the camo is) I do have a soft spot in my closet for it.











Top: Target old (similar here also love this) | Jeans: Lulus old (similar herehere, and here) | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff old (almost identical here also love this) | Shoes: Lulus currently out of stock (available here) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Earrings: Old (similar here and here love these) | Lipstick: Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Ladyflower 

What about you, do you have any pieces everyone hates but you love?? If so, I would love to hear all about them. 

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, & A Good Hue for the Trend Spin Linkup.


No comments:

Post a Comment