Tuesday, April 12, 2016

March Glam Bag Review

Hey y’all! Sorry I have been MIA on here. I haven’t been able to shoot any outfit looks lately but thought I would do some makeup posts this week. I should be able to shoot some styled looks this weekend so, be on the lookout for those next week.

Today I am reviewing my March Glam Bag from Ipsy.
I was very pleased with this month’s bag.
Let’s start with my favorite item from this bag, which is Precision Ink liquid eyeliner from ILLAMASQUA in Abyss. I was a little weary at first because the applicator intimidated me but I have since perfected my cat eye skills with it. Seriously perfect cat eye every time. I am obsessed and so thankful. (No more tape.) I will be purchasing this when I run out.
 The second item was the Dead Sea Wash Off Mask by Global Beauty Care. I love trying new masks. This one made my skin feel so soft and refreshed after. I’ve only used it once but will definitely be using it again soon!
 The third thing in this bag was a Loose Powder Brush by Me me me. I really need to up my brush game so, I am always thankful when I receive one. This one is a little small for my allover powder but perfect for my banana powder, when contouring. It’s the perfect size for getting under my eyes and it’s so soft.
 Item number four was LIP LACQUER Lip Gloss from Model Co in Socialite. I’m not a big lip-gloss person but this one isn’t bad. It’s not extremely sticky like most glosses. (That’s always a win in my book.) It’s goes on almost clear and has a watermelon flavor to it. Honestly, it takes me back to my middle school days in a good way!
 The last item in my March Glam Bag was Baked Bronzer in Heat Wave by Be A Bombshell Cosmetics. Since its “baked”, it definitely has some sparkle in it. That being said I tend to stay away from makeup with sparkle in it. I like the product overall and would possibly use it in the summer when I’m a little tanner.









 I hope you enjoyed this review. I really can’t recommend the Glam Bag enough. I might not always like everything I get but there are at least 2-3 items every month that I LOVE. It’s a great way to try new brands, formulas, and products. If you’ve been thinking about a subscription, I would highly suggest this one.
 I’ll be back Thursday with another makeup review on products I have bought lately including my new holy grail, can’t live without makeup item.   
I hope you have a great Tuesday and as always thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment