Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo friends!
This dress is perfect for celebrating this holiday and that is exactly, what I wish I were doing.
I love the off the shoulder trend that has blown up this season. Whether it’s a shirt or a dress, you can sign this girl up! This dress is really great because it comes in a TON of colors and at only $25.00, you can grab yourself more than one. It’s also the perfect dress for any beach vacations you may have coming up. I know mine will definitely be making its way into my suitcase for my Jamaica trip next month. Here I’ve paired it with some simple shoes and earrings but I have my eye out for a bright multi color clutch that I think will just really make this perfect for summer. I’ll link some below along with some shoes I think would make this really fun since mine are from last summer and no longer available.
I hope y’all have a fantastic day and don’t forget to indulge in some tacos, tequila…, chips, guacamole, and queso. (Can you tell I LOVE me some Mexican food??)








Dress: ASOS (if you search off the shoulder mini dress all the other colors come up) | Sandals: Target old (love thesethese, these, and these) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Earrings: H&M not available online (similar here and here) | Lipstick: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso 

Fun clutch ideas: hereherehere, and here


No comments:

Post a Comment