Friday, May 13, 2016

Summer Fridays: Swimwear

Happy Friday friends!
Today I want to kick off a new series called Summer Fridays.
Now I know what you’re thinking…it’s not summer yet but it will be soon and those pool days and trips to the beach will be here sooner then you think.
Each Friday I will be posting about something different, such as a trend, the perfect beach bag, what to pack in that perfect beach bag, and so much more.
I’m really excited about this and hope you are too.
To kick things off I thought I would start with swimsuits.
Everyone needs a great swimsuit at the start of summer. Below I’ve put together a bunch of different options to get you ready for those pool parties and beach vacations.

  
P.S. If there is anything specific, you would like for me to cover, just let me know and I will try to work it in.





No comments:

Post a Comment