Friday, May 27, 2016

Summer Friday: Cover-ups

Happy Friday!
For most of y’all, this is a three-day weekend, which makes it even better! (If you have Monday off just know I am EXTREMELY jealous!!) 
Today for Summer Friday, I have rounded up some really fun cover-ups. In my opinion, your cover-up is just as important as the swimsuit you choose. I think different destinations/activities require different cover-ups, so I have some for the pool, the beach, the boat, and of course just exploring whatever fun summer location you are in.



What are everyone’s BIG plans for the weekend? I’m going to a baseball game tonight and I’m pretty excited. The rest of my weekend will be spent by a pool or on a boat and there is no place I’d rather be. 
I hope y’all have a fun and safe weekend!












No comments:

Post a Comment