Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Summer Skirt

Happy Tuesday!
I’m sorry I’ve been so MIA these last couple weeks. I’ve been feeling so tired and a little unmotivated lately. I also had a stomach bug a couple weeks ago, which left me really weak and tired. However I have really missed blogging and I’m ready to get back to it.
Today I’m sharing this awesome skirt with y’all because summer isn’t gone just yet! I’ve had my eye on this skirt for probably 2 years now, but it’s constantly in and out of stock. I finally saw it in stock at the beginning of summer and pulled the trigger immediately. I love the snaps because you can show as much or as little leg as you want. It also allows for a good breeze when you walk. I paired it with a simple white tank and nude heels here, but it would also look good with a coral or other bright color. This is a great look for date night or Sunday brunch. It’s perfect for anything!






Skirt: Lulu's | Tank: Target | Shoes: Target | Bag: Amazon | Sunnies: Lulu's old (similar here, love these) | Earrings: Target | Lipgloss: NYX Butter Gloss in Cranberry Biscotti 


P.S. Size down. I got the medium but I could have definitely gone with a small.

No comments:

Post a Comment