Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Fall Shoes: Target Edition

Back in the Spring/Summer I did a round-up of my favorite shoes from Target because there were so many good ones. The other day I was there and noticed they have done it again this Fall. I literally want all the shoes right now. That being said I thought I would put together my favorite Fall shoes from their collection.
(These remind me of the Kristin Cavallari ones.)
(Giving me all the clueless vibes!)
(Love the cognac color.)
(Normally not about the kitten heel, but these I love!!)
(I love the height of these.)
(Reminds me of the ones that sold out during the Nsale.)
(Just bought these the other day and can't wait to style them!)
(These are giving me all the edgy vibes! Throw on with all black and you will look like a total BA!)
(I need these in black. Such a great price!!)
(I lived in these last year. I will probably purchase a backup pair in case something happens to mine.)
(The print is so cute.)
(I want these in every color!)
(I will be buying these in black and taupe.)
(These are too cute with cropped denim)

So which are your favorite? Keep checking the blog all season long because you are sure to see more than a few pairs styled here!!













No comments:

Post a Comment