Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Fuzzy Sweat

Happy Hump Day!
This may be a short work week, but it feels like it should already be Friday. Anyone else ready for the weekend? 
Speaking of weekend I wore this outfit this past weekend and I am obsessed with this sweater. If I'm being honest my boss found it first and then me and all the other girls on my team proceeded to buy it. haha Can you say twinning? I mean how could we not?! It comes in 3 amazing colors, it's under $20 and it's so freaking soft. I also like it because I tend to gravitate towards more oversized long sweaters and this one hits right at your hips. I also LOVE the blush pink color. It comes in two other colors, but the pink is definitely my favorite! I wore it with shorts this past weekend since it's still so hot out, but I will have no problem pairing it with jeans and boots when it finally gets cooler outside. (Crossing my fingers that will be sooner rather than later!)








Cardigan: Target | Tee: Nordstrom | Shorts: Old Navy | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff (similar here) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Earrings: Target | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick in Blankety with Mac Cosmetics Lipglass in Snob on top



No comments:

Post a Comment