Thursday, September 6, 2018

Linen in the Fall

Remember 2 weeks ago when I shared this linen shirt with y'all; and I said you absolutely needed this in your closet? Well I figured a lot of you were like ok...why would I buy a linen shirt when Summer is almost over?! Well, don't worry, I've got your back! Today I'm going to show you just how you can transition it from these last few weeks of summer straight into the fall! 
I had this outfit in mind when I shared this shirt a couple weeks ago, but I hadn't tried it on. (I'm a very visual person and can't tell you how many times I've thought of an outfit in my head and then when I went to put it on I thought, what the HELL was I thinking?!?!) However, when I put this outfit on it looked exactly as I imagined. I have been obsessed with high waisted jeans lately, and I love how when you front tuck this shirt it elongates your legs. I decided on these booties because if you've been following me for a while you know they are my absolute favorites, and I wear them NON STOP! (I also happen to own them in 2 other colors.) I also decided to put on this hat, as I always feel like wool hats really give an outfit the full fall feel. I hope y'all like this outfit because I will probably be wearing it every weekend from now until November. And I totally could, as this shirt is so lightweight! 










Shirt: Free People | Denim: Topshop | Booties: Vince Camuto old (similar here & here) | Hat: Target old (similar here love this color) | Sunnies: Nordstrom

What do you guys think? Are you ready for fall fashion? As soon as Labor Day is over I am ready for fall everything! J even let me put out the entire fall decor this past weekend, without any fuss. Haha and he said we could go shopping for a few new fall pieces this weekend! What a gem! Haha 






No comments:

Post a Comment