Tuesday, January 15, 2019

2019 Outfit 1

First outfit post of 2019!! Woohoo!
As you can clearly see from the Christmas tree I shot this outfit a while ago. It's totally fine though, because it's a great outfit to get you through the rest of winter. (aka January & February)
This sweater is really old from Forever 21 but it's so warm! I've seriously had this thing for 6+ years! If I throw a tank on under it I don't even need a jacket!! Even though my sweater is really old I have linked a bunch of good options for y'all below! I paired it with my Spanx leggings and heeled booties for a look that can work for the office or drinks on a Friday night. I know I say this every time, but if you don't have the Spanx leggings you seriously need them in your life. They are that good!








Sweater: Old (similar here, here, & here) | Leggings: Spanx | Booties: JustFab (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Old (similar here &  here) | Lipstick: Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Always Red

How is everyone's 2019 going so far? Are you sticking to all your goals? Have you completely accomplished any of said goals yet? (If so, you are a Rockstar and please tell me how you did it so fast!) Hope y'all have a great week! Thanks for reading!  



No comments:

Post a Comment