Thursday, January 31, 2019

My Dog is my Valentine

Can y’all believe tomorrow is finally February 1st?? Does anyone else feel like January is the Monday of months? It’s always so long and no matter how busy you are or fun things you have planned it just drags on and on! Since tomorrow is officially February I thought I would share this cute Valentine’s Day tee. If you follow me on Instagram you got a sneak peek of it last week. On IG I styled with comfy shorts but today I decided to dress it up a bit. I think this is a great look for work or a fun Galentine’s brunch or dinner.
This skirt is super old, but I’ve linked some similar options below. I also decided to throw on my leather jacket because A. it’s cold and B. is adds that “cool girl” factor!











Top: Target | Skirt: Old (similar herehere & here) | Leather Jacket: Old (similar here & here) | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Quay Australia (similar here) | Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick | Apple Watch Band: Amazon

What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Do you have a hot date or are you planning to spend it with your girlfriends? J and I will probably cook dinner at home (with Ramsey of course!!) and then Saturday I have a fun Galentine’s day brunch for my book club!
I hope y’all have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. It means so so much to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment