Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Seeing Stars

Happy Tuesday!!! 
I made it to Vegas yesterday and have a very busy next couple of days! Should be a lot of fun though.  
Let’s talk about this sweatshirt shall we? I have been seeing stars EVERYWHERE recently and especially in lounge/atheleisure wear. When I saw this sweater while browsing at Target last week I just had to have it! I was surprised by how soft it is. They have TONS of other graphics, but I really wanted to jump on the star trend! This was the perfect outfit for a full day of travel yesterday. I was comfy, but still felt put together. Y’all are in luck too, because this sweatshirt is on sale for under $15 this week!! So hop on your computer or run to your nearest Target and grab this sweatshirt (and maybe one more) while it’s still available! I promise you won’t regret it! 









Top: Target | Pants: Victoria's Secret | Shoes: New Balance (not available in pink but love these & these) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Lipgloss: Bare Minerals Get Nude Patent Liquid Lipstick in Major


No comments:

Post a Comment