Thursday, August 22, 2019

Bodysuits & Chambray Skirts

Guys!! 
It's been what feels like forever since I last wrote a blog post! Things have been so buys and honestly I'd rather be sleeping right now. However, I really wanted to write this post and share this outfit with y'all. So without further ado, let's talk about this super cute summer outfit. 
Technically, summer is winding down. However, it will still be extremely hot here in Florida so I will be wearing this outfit for quite some time. I first paired this bodysuit and skirt together for my birthday dinner with a bunch of girlfriends. I immediately feel in love with it and got so many compliments. I've had this skirt forever and have worn it a ton of different ways. I think this one might be my favorite way I've styled it though. 
Let's talk about this bodysuit for a minute. I bought it after seeing it on Sweet Tea with Madi and thinking it looked so cute. I've worn it a few different ways and I'm so glad I pulled the trigger. It's a great summer piece that will also look good with jeans and a leather or suede jacket in the fall. (I got a size medium which is my normal size and it fit great. I also am a 34C and feel completely comfortable.)
As a final touch I added these fun hair clips that are very on trend right now. I got mine in a 4 pack from amazon for about $10! (I'll link them below.)








Bodysuit: Revolve (red version here) | Skirt: Lulu's | Hair Clips: Amazon | Shoes: Target | Lipgloss: Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask | Sunnies: Target
What are everyone's plans this weekend? I'm going to Orlando for a girls trip with about 8 of my friends. We are doing something really fun, but you will have to follow on Instagram to see what that is. @thefashionablylateblonde
I hope you have a great Friday and an even better Saturday! Thanks for reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment