Thursday, August 29, 2019

Leopard Slip Dress Take 2

Happy almost weekend. And a long weekend at that. 
Today I am back with my second outfit using this leopard slip dress. 
I love today's outfit because it's easy, but really changes up the dress. 
I wore this outfit in Atlanta and can't tell you how many compliments I got on my "skirt". When I told people it was a dress they loved it even more! Tying a simple t-shirt over the dress gives you a whole new piece in your closet essentially. I also love doing this in the winter with cropped sweaters. Throw on some booties and a hat and you're good to go. (I just wore simple heels with this outfit since it's still super hot.)











Dress: Nordstrom | T-shirt: Target | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Old (similar here) | Earrings: Amazon | Lipstick: bareMinerals Gen Nude Patent Liquid Lipstick in Major | Watch Band: Amazon
Getting so many outfits out of one piece really gives you a bang for your buck. I'm really loving this series to show y'all that you can wear things more than once or more than one way. I've got one more outfit with this dress up my sleeve and I'll be sharing that with you on Tuesday. 

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. If you're in Florida like I am please keep an eye on this hurricane and stay safe. We are watching it for now and will see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment