Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Leopard Slip Dress Take 1

Remember in this post when I said leopard was one of the hottest trends for fall? Well, I wasn't joking. I picked up this dress during the Sale and I am so glad I did because it sold out FAST!! (The leopard is back in VERY limited sizing. There is also another print available that I think is really cute too.) 
Because I love this dress so much I wanted to do a 3 part series styling it 3 different ways. (I know I personally love when bloggers do this so you have a few different ideas on how to style a piece.) 
Today's outfit is very simple. I threw on a belt and some heels and had a great outfit. (I actually stole this look from my friend who has the same dress.) I love how adding the belt is simple, but changes up the look a bit. 
The best part is my belt is a dupe that you can get by the weekend! 











Dress: Nordstrom (similar here) | Belt: Amazon | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Old (similar here) | Earrings: Amazon | Lips: bareMinerals Gen Nude Patent Liquid Lipstick in Major | Watch Band: Amazon
Since I'm doing this as a 3 part series I'm curious if you like when bloggers show multiple ways to wear one piece? Leave a comment, email or DM me and let me know. I do this for y'all so the more I know what you like the better! 


No comments:

Post a Comment