Thursday, July 9, 2020

No Shady Beaches

No shady beaches!
That's my mantra for the summer. hah
Who doesn't love a good graphic tee? I can tell you that I sure do!
This one is no exception. I actually borrowed this one from my mom and decided to knot it since it was a little big. 
I paired it with one of my favorite skirts and love how it became a kind of monochromatic look. I bought this skirt back in November or December and it is definitely a piece you can wear all year. I stuck with a neutral color, but it comes in about 13 other options. (I really want the coral for summer.)












Top: Parkside Harbor | Skirt: Free People | Shoes: Steve Madden (also love these) | Sunnies:  Quay Australia | Lips: MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig | Necklace: Bryan Anthonys

What are your thoughts on graphic tees and monochromatic looks? I would love to hear them in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment