Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Take me to Tulum

Take me to Tulum!
That's actually the name of this set. I would also like to go to to Tulum right about now and this set would be the perfect thing to wear. 
I think the thing I miss most about "normal" life is travel. This year was supposed to be a HUGE travel year for me. While I'm super thankful I got to go to Paris and Vegas (twice) I am definitely sad for all the trips I had to cancel. 
I would love to be in Mexico right now wearing this cute set! I mean would it not be perfect for sitting at a beach bar with your toes in the sand? 
Even if you aren't traveling to a foreign beach destination you need this set in your closet. 
I personally am a huge fan of two piece sets because you can get so many outfits out of them. This one is no exception. I think the smocked, ruffle top is my favorite part. It would also look really cute with denim shorts. 
The bottoms are also great because they have pockets! What girl doesn't like pockets? I think they are supposed to be a little cropped, but since I'm so short they are just normal pants. 
I literally forgot ALL my shoes at home on this shoot day so I had to wear these flats with EVERYTHING. I think they look great, but it would look even better with a pair of wedges. 
You definitely need this set in your closet for these last few weeks of summer. And don't forget that you can totally pair these pants with a chunky sweater and some booties come fall. 










Set: Parkside Harbor | Shoes: Steve Madden (also love this updated version) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Bag: Amazon | Lips: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Sell Out

4 comments:

  1. Yes! You'll have to pack this next time we can get out of quarantine! :) Love this beachy vibe!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will definitely be in my suitcase on my next vacation! Until then I will be wearing it in my backyard enjoying a glass of wine. Haha!

      Delete
  2. I am also a big fan of two piece sets, they give me many opportunities to create different outfits! I love your outfit very much!

    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gal! I totally agree. I love all the different options that come with matching sets!

      Delete