Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Pop of Colorblock

Happy Tuesday!
This is a very special Tuesday... it's the last Tuesday of my 20's!! I guess this whole week is special because my birthday is on Saturday! 
That's right ya girl is turning the big 3-0 on Saturday!! (I still can't believe it.) 
We'll talk more about that later. For now let's talk about how this is my current favorite outfit! 
Y'all know I love a good white top and denim bottom outfit. You might also know I love to throw a little pop of color in every now and then. These shoes give me all the heart eyes. I bought them at the beginning of quarantine and have been dying to wear them ever since. I was able to wear them about a month ago to brunch (before things got bad again in FL) and got a million compliments on them. The heel is low so they are one of those shoes you can wear all day and night! 
I also want to take a minute to talk about this tank. I now have it in 2 colors and need at least 2 more! (I really just need it in all the colors available!) 
It's so soft and the fit is INCREDIBLE. (Same brand as this dress.) I also usually shy away from v-necks because I have a bit of a chest but this one is perfect! Do yourself a favor and get at least one. 













Tank: Parkside Harbor | Denim: Old Navy | Shoes: Lulu's | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in It's Happening! | Earrings: Old (similar here & here)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! I'll be soaking up the last little bit of my 20's. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment