Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Leather Vest

 I love a good vest.
Maybe more than I love a jacket. 
OK, that might be a stretch, but I do love a good vest. 
And this one is so so good! 
I actually saw this leather one last year and never pulled the trigger. 
When I saw it again this year I really wanted it, but still thought it was a little expensive. 
It finally went on sale after Christmas and I decided to pull the trigger. 
Now that I own it I wish I had bought it sooner. I think I have worn it at least 5 times since I got it in the mail.
I feel like the oversize quilted vest are very trendy right now. 
This one is definitely oversized without being too big. I also like that it's a little longer, but not too long for Florida. (I love the ones that go to like your knee, but that might be a bit much for Florida.)
I also love that it's leather. 
I've been reaching for it when I just have one leggings and a sweatshirt, (which is pretty much all I wear right now) but I think it would look great with black skinny jeans, a sweat and heels too.
My exact vest is almost sold out, but I linked some similar options and some other great outerwear since they are on sale. 
I think I definitely want this version in cream.








Vest: Abercrombie (similar here & here also love this jacketthis one & this one) | Sweatshirt: Abercrombie (similar color here)  | Leggings: Blanqi (favorite maternity leggings so far) | Shoes: New Balance (similar here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love athleisure looks that are intentional and don't look sloppy. I tried to do a sweatshirt and joggers once and my (at the time) 3 y.o. said "why are you wearing your night clothes?" (meaning pajamas).
    teachinstyle.com

    ReplyDelete