Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Valentine's Day

 Valentine's Day is a little less than a month away. 
Seems far, but it will be here before we know it.
I thought I would put together a little Valentine's Day post in case you need gift or outfit ideas.
Night out? I've got you! Staying at home? I've got you covered there too.
Not sure what to get your gal pals or SO? I've put together a few gift guides to help ya out there. 
Scroll down to check it all out! 
This top is expensive, but so freaking beautiful. If only I wasn't pregnant, I would consider rocking it.
Bump friendly.
Another bump friendly option.
These are so on trend right now!

I have the t-shirt version of this and wear it every year.
My mom got me this for Christmas and I LOVE it! 
These are so trendy right now. I really want a pair for myself. Pajamas are pretty much all I wear ATM, so maybe I should treat myself.


Good quality and won't break the bank.
A classic V-day gift. I LOVE the smell of this one.
Makes a great Galentine's Day gift. Throw in a Starbucks GC and you're good to go.
I love a card case over a wallet to keep the cards I use most. (Debit card, CC, license, & insurance card.)
These are so soft and amazing quality. 
Who doesn't love a nice candle as a gift? I feel like they are one of those things you want, but you don't really want to spend the money on. I've been dying to get a Hotel Lobby one. 
I got this exact one for Christmas and love it. Same brand as the earrings. 
Girls love a new purse! I would use one like this for lugging my laptop back and forth. You can also fit a ton of other things in there. 

\
I got J one of these for Christmas and he loves it!
J loves this brand. Good price point and good quality. He bought a pair for all of his groomsmen and we all bought matching ones for our trip to Mexico last year. 
I feel like this is such a classic gift.
This brand is INSANELY soft & cozy. I have a sweatshirt from them and I love it! My one friend swears by this brand too. He has so much stuff from them. 
I feel like most guys can always use a new pair of shoes. 
Another classic gift. I feel J really needs a new one so maybe I should put this on my list for him.
Another classic in my opinion. This one is really nice and not too expensive.

I hope this helped if you needed some outfit or gift inspo.
What is everyone's plans for Valentine's Day? I think it's on a Monday this year. We actually have a wedding on Valentine's weekend, but we will probably go to dinner that Friday just the 2 of us. I keep telling J we need as many date nights as possible because they will be less frequent and spontaneous once baby is here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment