Tuesday, March 29, 2022

All Black

 Blogging is about being creative for me. 
I think it's honestly a way to be creative for most people that do it. 
Sometimes I think we forget that though. It's so easy to get caught up in sharing the latest trend or what to wear for Spring weddings. And while that's great (and what makes people money) sometimes you just need to be creative. 
A shoot or an outfit starts as an idea in your head and sometimes they don't turn out the way you envisioned at all.
However, on this particular day, all the stars aligned and I love how it turned out.
The outfit, location, sunlight, poses, all of it was just perfect! 
Seeing these photos and how much I like them it reminds me that I need to do this more often. 
This dress might not be commissionable and I'm pretty sure these boots are long gone, but these photos make me really happy for some reason. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 
We should all think of fashion blogging this way more often. This is a way for you to take inspiration from something and put your own spin on it. Which is kinda what's it's really about anyway. 














Dress: Fig & Willow | Hat: Pink Lilly no longer available | Boots: Old | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Necklace: Electric Picks | Lips: NYX Slide on Lip Pencil in Nude Suede Shoes with Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick & Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk


No comments:

Post a Comment