Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Happy Spring

 Sunday was officially the first day of Spring.
We have actually been really lucky and experiencing Spring weather for a couple weeks now.
Since it's Spring you know that means it's time for dresses. 
I already shared a bunch of dresses in this blog post, but I love a few so much I thought they deserve their own spot on the blog.
Let's start with this one.
I immediately fell in love with this dress when I saw it online. I loved the color, the fit, EVERYTHING.
I knew it would also work while I have the bump and after. Since I'm getting to the end of my pregnancy that is something that is important to me while shopping. I'm trying to buy things that will work now and after I have baby girl. 
This piece really gives me garden party vibes and I absolutely love it. 
It would work for brunch, a wedding, baby shower, the list really goes on and on. I think I'm actually going to wear it to my friends shower this weekend. 
Let's also take a minute to talk about these shoes! 
They are total Dolce Vita dupes for under $35. They are also insanely comfortable.
I've worn them a few times for 4+ hours and was fine. Would highly recommend if you have a wedding or other event coming up where you'll be on your feet for a while.















Dress: Red Dress Boutique (similar option here) | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Purse: Tory Burch | Necklace: Electric Picks | Earrings: Target | Lips: NYX Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude Suede Shoes with Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick & Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk

What are you looking forward to most this Spring? 
I'm honestly just really enjoying the Spring weather. 
It's been so nice lately and I'm really hoping to get outside and enjoy it this weekend. I have been so busy with cleaning, baby showers, weddings, etc. I think this Saturday I want to get to the beach early and just relax with my book and get some vitamin D before it gets too hot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment