Thursday, March 17, 2022

Bumpin Bodycon

I definitely thought dressing my bump would be super easy. Especially because I majority of my pregnancy was in Fall/Winter. Give me a pair of leggings and an oversized sweater and we'll call it a day. However, I have to admit I have struggled a bit recently. The weather has been changing and my bump feels like it's growing by the day. 
My one go-to this whole time has been a bodycon dress. 
If you've followed me for a while you know that I have a love/hate relationship with bodycon dresses. Sometimes I love them. Sometimes I hate them. haha
I quickly learned though that they can be a pregnant girls best friend. 
I picked this one up from Target a couple months ago and figured it could grow with me. 
I styled it here for Spring with a leather jacket and some booties.
It would also be cute with a jean jacket and white sneakers or by itself with a pair of sandals.
I took my regular size medium and honestly, it's a little big. Will definitely last me these last 7 weeks! 









Dress: Target | Jacket: BLANKNYC | Booties: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Long Necklace: Amazon | Short Necklace: Electric Picks | Lips: NYX Slide on Lip Pencil in Nude Suede Shoes with Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick & Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment