Monday, November 30, 2015

Clarisonic

Today I wanted to tell y’all all about my love for Clarisonic.
This would make the PERFECT gift for a friend, sister, mom, yourself, or there is even one for the guy in your life. I’m not sure if there will be any deals on them on black Friday but there are some gift sets for the holidays.
I’ve been very blessed and never truly had terrible skin problems. However, when I started my job I began to breakout more than I ever had. I think it mostly stemmed from resting my face on my hand at the computer all day but regardless it made me extremely self-conscious. Enter my Clarisonic (mia) and philosophy purity cleanser. I noticed an immediate change in just over a week. My breakouts cleared up quick and I haven’t had one since. Another thing I love is how clean my face feels after using it. The one down side is it can be a little drying but that just makes me use moisturizer more religiously (which is not a bad thing).
The regimen I use is once daily (usually after work) with the regular brush. I also have the deep pore one that came as a bonus and I use that one maybe once every 2 weeks. When I got it, the lady told me not to use the deep pore one often if I don’t have tough skin. I can definitely see why as that brush is a lot stiffer and when I use it; my face feels almost too clean and very dry afterwards.
Overall, I would say this is a fantastic purchase and if you’ve been thinking about pulling the trigger on it now is the time!
I’ve linked the exact one I have, that just so happens so be a gift set, along with a couple other systems and brush heads.
 If you have, any specific questions leave them in the comments and I would be more than happy to answer them.









My exact Mia here | Purity face wash here | Other great gift sets herehere, and here | Brush heads here (all the different types they have)


No comments:

Post a Comment