Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving y’all!
 While I love, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole as much as the next gal; this holiday is about so much more. This whole week I have been thinking about how truly thankful I am for this life I have been given. I am beyond thankful for my family who I am missing terribly today. I am thankful to have a great boyfriend who I can spend this holiday with, since I can’t be with my momma, daddy, & brother. I am thankful for my wonderful friends new and old. I’m thankful for my job and the fact that I got one right out of college. I’m thankful to live in the land of the free and especially thankful for those brave people that keep it that way.
And of course, I am thankful for this little blog and those of you that read it!
I am so so thankful for all these things I have been blessed with and so much more.
I hope y’all enjoy your day and take some time to reflect on what you’re thankful for along with your turkey!







Top: Nordstrom color is no longer available in this one but is here and they are similar | Jeans: Articles of Society old (similar here) | Booties: Aldo old (similar here) | Sunglasses: Rayban | Florida Necklace: Tallahassee boutique (similar here) | Initial Necklace: Gift (similar here) | Lipstick: Mac Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment