Thursday, November 19, 2015

Gift Guide for Him


Hey y’all!
Let me start by saying I am so sorry for being MIA the last 3 weeks! With traveling, visitors, work, and so much more, things have gotten CRAZY! However, I guess it’s that time of the year. I promise to try and be better with posting. 
Anyway…with Thanksgiving a week from today that also means the holiday shopping craziness is about to start. I plan on doing a ton of gift guides over the next few weeks, and thought I would tackle what I find to be the hardest first…shopping for the guys! Whether I’m shopping for my dad, brother, or boyfriend, I NEVER know what to get. If you’re anything like me this gift guide will hopefully be a HUGE help.
Happy Shopping! 



1. Noise Canceling Headphones (These are great for movies, travel, and much more.)
2. Jack Black Skin Care (Comes in a ton of different gift sets to choose from.)
3. Fitbit (Great for the active guy in your life. Could come in handy for potential New Year's resolutions.)
4. Beer Making Kit (What guy doesn't love beer? Give him something to do while watching football.)
5. Whisky Rocks (Not to be all about alcohol, but this is a good alternative for the guy that doesn't like beer.)
6. Cologne (Get their favorite or maybe a new one to try out.)
7. Columbia Shirt (My dad is really into fishing so Columbia shirts are always a good option. If fishing isn't his thing perhaps a new jersey, golf polo, hoodie, or something like that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment