Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gift Guide: Hostess Edition

Happy Thanksgiving eve! 
I am so excited for tomorrow I can hardly contain myself. 
Anyway, I am back with another gift guide today. This one is dedicated to the wonderful hostess that throws all those fabulous parties this time of year. Bring her one of these and you're sure to be her favorite guest.
Happy partying friends!



1. This decanter set is a little pricy, but it's so pretty.
2. I am obsessed with this ice bucket. You could even put a vinyl initial or fun saying on it to give it a more personal touch.
3. Wine is a classic gift, but this wine bag really takes things up a notch.
4. Love this flameless candle because it will be great all year long.
5. These copper mugs are so trendy right now.
6. A cute ornament for her tree is perfect for holiday parties.
7. I have a slight obsession with pineapples and therefore assume so does everyone else. Regardless, these pineapple jars are perfect! 
8. If you like the above decanter set but want it a little cheaper or more festive buy this decanter and pair with these glasses.
9. How festive is this bottle opener?






No comments:

Post a Comment