Saturday, February 20, 2016

10 Things About Me


Happy Saturday loves!
Today I thought since I don’t have an about me section just yet, I would share 10 random things about me.







 Let’s start with my favorite day of the week since it just so happens to be Saturday. I used to love Thursday when I was in college and even in high school (maybe the anticipation of the weekend?). But, now that I’m an adult, I love Saturday. I always use my Saturday for what I want to do whether that’s brunch, going to the beach, a fun event, anything but chores/errands…those are reserved for Sunday if they have to be done. (I try to do my errands after work.)
 2. I am not a morning person at all! I don’t start fully functioning until after 10am. (Not the best since I have to be at work by 9.) Everyone told me once I started working and had to be up and going by a certain time everyday, mornings would get easier. Well, I’ve been doing that for over a year now, and mornings still aren’t my thing. I personally don’t think they ever will be.
 3. I suffer from RBF (resting bitch face). I am typically a happy person. (Except for in the morning; especially before coffee. Re: number 2 on this list). All of my friends constantly post things on my Facebook such as “21 things people from RBF are sick of hearing”. I have just come to accept that I will forever be told, “Smile! Life isn’t that bad” Trust me I know life isn’t bad this is just my face and I actually am extremely happy!
 4. I hate packing and unpacking. I always pack last minute and my packing habits can be described in 2 words: organized chaos. I start out organized, carefully thinking about what I want to pack. However, about an hour in, I start to panic, and I throw everything in site into my suitcase. What makes this a problem is I travel at least once a month. I’m in a long distance relationship so we trade off visiting and try to see each other twice a month. Add any vacations to this, or special occasions, and I would say I average at least 2 trips a month. I also am the worst at unpacking. There is currently a suitcase in my living room from when I went out of town 3 weeks ago that’s only partially unpacked. (Insert monkey covering their eyes emoji here)
 5. Piggy backing off the last one, I am in a long distance relationship. I thought this one would be a fun one to share. Because if you are in one, I would like to give you kudos, and if you are about to start one, I would like to open my email to you. I have been doing long distance for going on 3.5 years now so, if you need advice or someone to talk to I am so here for you girl. It can be hard at times, but I love him very much so I know it is worth it in the end!
 6. I work in fashion by day and love it so much, thought I would do it by night as well. I am an assistant buyer during the day and love my job. I have always had an interest in clothing and makeup, which is why I knew it needed to be my career. Since I do a little, more of the business side by day blogging lets me be on the more creative side by night. You know something is your passion when you do it for a living and want to do more of it off the clock!
 7. New York City is my favorite place in the whole world! I left my heart there when I was 12. Most people leave their heart in San Francisco but not this gal. I first visited the city when I was 12 with my dad. I could tell you everything about that visit still to this day, 13 years later. I had the pleasure of living there a short while and it was one of the best times of my life! I haven’t seen much of this world but the small part of my life that I spent there truly made me realize there is no greater place on this planet and I am happiest and in my element when there! (Plus my BFF lives there!)
 8. Random bad habit of mine…water bottles and glasses. I leave drinks EVERYWHERE! Full drinks, empty drinks, half-empty drinks it doesn’t matter. I just leave them all over the place. It is probably my worst habit. I always have water bottles on the floor of my car and on any given day, you can probably find 3 different drinks on my desk at work varying in fullness.
 9. I have puppy fever always! I really want a puppy (a golden doodle to be specific) but I know I am not ready to get one for a few reasons. I got a puppy when I was 18 thinking, “this will be fun”. While it’s fun, they are a lot of work and a lot of responsibility financially and otherwise. When I went to college, my mom kept my dog and although I miss her cute face, I know it was for the best. Don’t worry my mom sends me pictures of her all the time and I see her whenever I visit my parents.
 10. Last but not least, here are 10 of my random favorites:
Favorite Color- Pink
Favorite Drink-Champagne (alcoholic) Water (non-alcoholic)
Favorite TV show-This is tough so I’ll give you 4 Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, and Friday Night Lights
Favorite Food-Pizza
Favorite Number-2
Favorite Movie-Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Favorite Holiday-New Year’s Eve
Favorite Flower-Peonies and Hydrangeas
Favorite Restaurant-Taco Lu (Jacksonville, Florida)
Favorite Book-The Great Gatsby

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more. If there’s anything else you’d like to know about me, feel free to leave your question in the comments section and I will be more than happy to answer!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment