Friday, February 12, 2016

V-day Lips

Hi pretties!
So as we all know Valentine’s Day is 2 days away. I hope that each of y’all have something fun planned even if it’s not something romantic. Seriously, go to brunch with your mom, grab donuts, coffee and a movie with your girlfriends just be with people you love and have fun with.
Whatever your plans are I hope you plan on busting out your best pink and red looks. 
Even if those aren’t your typical colors, there’s a really easy way to incorporate them on this holiday…lipstick. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite shades for this day of love. And don’t worry, I’ve tested them all so I can attest they are GREAT colors. ;)
Whether your plans are causal or fancy I’ve got the perfect lip color for your Valentine’s Day fun.





1. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery (also love beso) | 2. Mac Viva Glam Niki Minaj (Looks like it's only available in stores) | 3. Ilia Lipstick Crayon  in Call Me | 4.  Mac CandyYum Yum | 5. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick  in Melted Candy | 6. Mac Lady Danger | 7. Mac  Ruby Woo | 8. NYX Simply Pink Lip Cream in French Kiss | 9. Mac Saint Germain | 10. Mac Viva Glam Shade I (original shade) | 11. Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick in Mr. Lover
Sunnies: Aldo old (identical here)


No comments:

Post a Comment