Thursday, June 23, 2016

Little White Romper

Y’all if there’s anything I love more than a LWD it’s a LWR (little white romper). Rompers are probably one of my favorite things to wear and I love white in the summer so together they are absolutely perfect. I’ve had my eye on this one for a while and when it finally went on sale, I knew I had to get it. How gorgeous is this lace? And I love the long, unlined sleeves. It’s great for date night, GNO, or for those brides to be and any bachelorette parties or showers they might have coming up. Plus, this romper is so easy to get on and off. Even though I LOVE rompers, there tends to be an oversight on how to get in and out of them. I can’t tell you the number of rompers that I own that are literally the HARDEST thing to put on or take off. But I can attest I definitely do not have that problem with this one.











Romper: Dillard's | Shoes: Last Season (this season here) | Earrings: H&M sold out online (similar here and here also love these) | Necklace: Gift (similar here) | Lip Color: Lip Liner in Pinky, Lipstick in Invite Intrigue, with this in Dream House layer on top

Thanks for stopping by! I hope y'all have a great Friday Eve! Almost the weekend. You got this! 








No comments:

Post a Comment